I was just researching websites to see what people are doing out there and came across the David Lloyd website, this has probably one of the best videos I have seen. And here’s why.
They engage at an emotional level – watch the faces of the actors… relaxing, enjoying, envigorating.
But here’s the great one for me, they counter objections brilliantly. So, what are possible objections to going to the gym?
- If my partner goes and I don’t what am I going to do
- I don’t want to go alone and leave my family at home
- I don’t want those horrible communal changing rooms
- What if I go near lunch time, I don’t want to have to rush home for food
- I’ve got a baby to look after so can’t go
- If my kids come I want them entertained while I work out
- I don’t want to be limited in my choices of what I do
- I don’t want to be rushed
- I want to be able to park safely
- I might want to relax, I might want to be invigorated so I want the option to do what I want
Now watch the video, and notice how they systematically blow every one of these objections out of the water! I love it and who ever did this video for them should be congratulated. So here it is www.davidlloyd.co.uk/home
So, do you have a video for your business? And is it just a narcissistic look at your brand, or do you genuinely answer people’s concerns and help them make a decision to use you?